Thursday, November 20, 2008

One Word & update

Update: Well today is a rare thursday. It is the first time in a few weeks I haven't been stressing studying for an ATI test. I passed my last one, so now I'm trying to get ready for finals in a few weeks. Besides that we are pretty boring!
I saw this one word survey on Kate and Alex's blog (sister-in-law & brother). It looked kinda fun so I did it too. Here's the fun little "one word" survey.
1.Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? shower
3. Your hair?up
4. Your mother? home
5. Your father?wyoming
6. Your favorite thing? bode
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? diet coke
9. Your dream/goal? no stress
10. The room you're in? living
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? alive
13. Where were you last night? studying
14. What you're not? bored
15. Muffins? warm
6. One of your wish list items? dog
17. Where you grew up? richfield
18. The last thing you did? ate
19. What are you wearing? sweater
20. Your TV? house
21. Your pets? none :(
22. Your computer? lap
23. Your Life? good
24. Your mood? stressed
25. Missing someone? Dexter
26. Your car? street
27. Something you're not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? tai pan
29. Your summer? warm
30. Your favorite color? blue
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? October
33.Who do you miss the most? Dexter

3 comments:

Liz said...

DEXTER???

Wow Taryn, I am really hurt! Silent treatment is going into effect starting now and lasting for 48 hours. I'm sure you will be suffering! =)

Kate said...

I think you broke Alex's heart too. He was sure you would be missing your favorite-brother-named-Alex. I may have even seen a tear, but I haven't heard that hell has frozen over, so maybe it wasn't :)

The Seely's said...

Ha ha! your funny! I can so relate to you about missing dogs. I don't get baby hungry any more I get "animal hungry"! I want another dog too, but Brett would never allow it. Tell Bode he better get his but in gear and get you a puppy or I will have to:)