
Mini Pinscher
Jack Russell Terrier
Puggle Chihuahua Mix
We (and when i say we i mean me) are leaning towards a jack russell, but Bode will make the final decision, kinda crappy huh? Maybe everyone should help him decide and let us know which dog you think we should get?!
Other things we have been up to.... we went fishing the other week and had some fun here are our pics....
I also got stung by a wasp:( so here is a sad picture of my swollen finger....
Oh and here are some pictures of our dirt.... the future home of Bode, Taryn, and puppy:)


11 comments:
I still love the puggle:)
taryn that is so freakin awesome! party at taryyyyn's, YES! ha ha ha. and our dogs can be friends. :)
yay!!!! i say if you do the jack russel, just be prepared for a hyper dog, that chews. haha but yay for puppy and house! that is so exciting. where are you builing at?
Yea!! I'm so excited for you guys! WOW-your lot is already cleared too! Last time we drove by it...it was full of tress n such!
YAY!!! where are you building? I'm supper excited for you! You are probably farther along than we are. Yesterday Jorgan & I spent the day looking @ appliances & cabinets. Its kinda fun to make all the plans. you better keep me updated on what you are doing. Cassidee told me that she loved working with you. How is that going? Is Carol still alive & kicken? I have a feeling she might not be anymore. BTW I love the puggle!
i'm so jealous! that is so exciting! are you building in cedar city? where at. congrats!! that is so fun. and when you get a puppy i have to bring mine over to play :D
HEY GiRL! CONGRATS ON GETTiNG A HOUSE, THAT'S SOO EXCiTiNG! AND CONGRATS ON GETTiNG A PUPPY SOON, i THiNK THE PUGGLE iS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! BUT PERSONALLY...SHORKiE'S ARE BEST (ROXY iS MY LiFE) HA i LOVE HER! BUT ANYWHO, MiSS YOU!!!!
Puggle! for sure! They are too cute:)z t hgujfnhnhnh v That was Adrie's say it in... ha ha gotta love her! I got another dog! ha ha I am horrible. I will have more dogs than kids!
no wonder why you and lysie are such good friends.. dogs dogs and more dogs... congratulations on building a home! how fun is that, i'm jealous
Taryn I laughed so hard when you said that all you could think about was that you were getting a puppy! Ha that's totally my feelings too. I told Cody awhile ago that I wanted land so we could build house so we could have a yard . . .all so we can have a puppy! We're excited for you and my vote is a jack russell!
Congrats you guys on getting the house plans officially underway! I'm excited for you guys, I can't wait till we can finally buy a house and I guess that won't be until we figure out where we're going to be planted...as for the dog, I would pick the puggle, so cute!
Post a Comment