Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall!

UPDATE finally! We have been pretty busy around here.... School is busy but good. I'm finishing my last few preceptor shifts at the hospital. It has been a great experience the nurse that i'm with is awesome! After I'm done with my preceptor shifts only 7 more clinicals and I'm done with that:) My classes haven't been too stressful yet, but I think that will change soon.
Bode is busy with work and hunting. Luckily he got his deer on the bow hunt! Good job!



The house is coming along I think we will start to move in within the next week. Crazy! We are super excited though! We bought a lot of cute new house things like a dining table, washer and dryer, blinds, entertainment center and bode's favorite a flat screen tv:)

Doggie door:)




Entry




Kitchen




Not a whole lot else is going on thank goodness:) We had a chance to drive up the mountain today and look at the leaves. Here are some lovely pictures of us:)



5 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

beautiful house Taryn! I'm so excited for you guys.

C said...

Taryn--your house is beautiful!! I can't wait to come see it!! : ) Cute pictures by the way..the leaves are so pretty!

micahandwhitney said...

i LOVE your house!! it is so pretty. that is so exciting!!! you and bode are too cute

TheGrandys said...

HOw fun, Your house looks beautiful! :) I miss you!

The Seely's said...

Your house is gorgeous. I am so jealous. Fun! Well i hope you have a fun time moving in and organizing. That is the best part.