Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby M Video

Whenever we see Baby M on the ultrasounds she loves to count her fingers....so cute.... I think she is training to be the next Vanna White....Here is a video of her showing off....


6 comments:

Kayla and Austen said...

I didn't know you were pregnant!! Congratulations!!! Thats so exciting!!

Riley and Brittney said...

It's about darn time. I love the video. It's fun to see their personality come out so early!! I'm so excited for you!!

Matthew and Lindsey said...

I saw your dad over the break and he told us you were pregnant. Congrats. How fun. Girls really are so fun and will melt our heart

Liz said...

CRAZY!! That is really inside of you?! You are way to little to have a baby that big already.

I remember comparing our ultrasound pictures to baby pictures of Andrew and I to see if I could tell who he looked like the most. If you do that too let me know what your conclusions are. =)

Jan & Angie Fullmer Family said...

Start buying pink stuff...

Kate said...

I demand a floating fetus on your blog page!

Also, adorable video. Maybe she'll be a concert pianist or something :)