Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby update...

Baby's 1st skull blanket:) Bode picked out the fabric and it turned out way cute. My friend Chelo and I made these blankets the other day (like it took us all day ha ha) Hopefully we will be pros for our next baby project:)



Here are a few things about Baby M that I probably should write down before I forget:)
  • We found out we were prego at the end of September and it was a SupRIse:) It's probably a good thing she decided to come now, cus I don't think I would ever be ready for a baby.
  • I was really nauseated & tired for the first few months, but am feeling pretty good now.
  • I remember when Bode asked me in Novemeber what I wanted for Christmas and my answer was sweats ha ha....you can tell all I wanted to do was lounge.
  • I've got a little baby bump, but there isn't much to it so far...I gained about 7 pounds. I haven't had to switch to maternity clothes yet. I'm thinking that I might get lucky and be able to avoid maternity clothes:) Bode thinks that the baby isn't growing in my belly, but a little higher up ha ha... thats about the only item of clothing I've had to go get a bigger size in..ha ha.
  • Baby M is beginning to be pretty active. I felt her flutter around 18 weeks, but she really started to move consistantly at 21 weeks. The first person she kicked was Jett. He was laying on my belly and she did not like him there. She is good to move for Bode. If we put a flash light on my belly she likes to kick at it (I don't know if it is really the light or the pressure that makes her kick)
  • We have a couple of names we like its between 1st: Chesney & 2nd: Quinn, I don't think we will officially decided until she comes.
  • We are viable now:) (I guess it probably only means something to somebody if they are in healthcare) I think my career choice makes me not as excited, cus I had a whole semester in school where we talk about pretty much everything that can go wrong with pregnancy and babies, so i'm a bit of a worrier.
  • I am working hard on trying to pick stuff out for her, but man I just don't think they make stuff cute enough ha ha, so i am make slow progress on her room. She does have a crib and and end table so far...
  • We are just over 24 weeks, so only 16 weeks left till she comes....Crazy!

5 comments:

micahandwhitney said...

how fun taryn!! i love the blanket, it's so cute!!! :)

Brittani said...

Love the names :)
Not gonna lie though, Chesney would completely fit in with the rest of the loves of your life... I like it!

Riley and Brittney said...

Cute stuff Taryn. I'm actually sad that I wasn't there with you guys. I wish I could come do fun crafts with you:(

C said...

It was fun : )
So glad we stuck it out, and made it!

Robert and Christy said...

I love the blankets. I'm so excited for you!