Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First Blog!

Hey everyone! I decided I would start a blog it seems like a cool thing to do! I hope your summer is going good! Me and Bode are just staying busy. Bode has been gone a lot with work, which leaves me lonely, ha ha, but I'm surviving I suprisingly work a lot more when he's not around:) Here's a picture of Bode being a firefighter!


6 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Yay Taryn... Im excited that you made a blog! Now I can see all the fun things that you have been up to. Hope you are doing good!!

Adam and Dev said...

Hi Taryn- I think Sadie said you remembered me from high school. . .that seems like so long ago! Well hope you are doing well and having a great summer! :)

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Hey Taryn! Way cute blog! Im glad you have one so I can keep up on your life! Get me your e-mail so I can add you to mine!!

C said...

Hey Taryn! I'm SO glad your a blogger now :) How's your summer goin? I can't believe it's almost over..we start school next month! : (

The Jensen's said...

You are coming out.... That is fun. where @ in NY are you going to be?

Lexi said...

Hey Taryn! I'm glad you have a blog now!