Monday, July 21, 2008

New York!


Well Bode left on a fire in Idaho and lucky me before he left he managed to buy me an airline ticket to New York to see Hailey! I've been wanting to go all summer, especially now since Hailey is getting married! I wanted to go gush over her ring and talk about wedding and all that fun stuff! I'm so glad I went! We had a great time! We went to the movie Mama Mia (which is so cute) and to the musical Legally Blonde ( I loved it!!!!!)! Of course we went shopping and walked a lot around the city! I finally made it back early this morning. As I was driving back home I realized how much I really love Utah! I do I love the big mountains, open sky, the dry air, the big green lawns and open space! New York will always be fun to visit, but I can't imagine calling any other place, but Utah home!

Me and Hailey @ Legally Blonde!

4 comments:

Lexi said...

how fun I love going to the city. Josh goes every November for work so I get to tag along!

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Taryn I am only 2 hours from New York I wish I would have known I could have come down and hung out with you two! We are going to New York the first of August though. But I totally agree about loving Utah. I love the green here but I MISS the mountains SO bad!! Hope to see you soon!

The Jensen's said...

UGH... I agree! NY is not a place to have a family. There's no room & people here aren't soo nice. Anyway I am glad that you had a good time. Too bad i didn't get to meet up with you. Hope things are good. If You do your ati module Will you let me know what to expect!!! Karalee

RYAN OGDEN said...

Welcome to the amazing world of bloging. I'm doing great thanks! Im going to go to school in Provo this fall so i'm excited about that. Well have a great day! Tell your family HI for me.