Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer is over?!

Well I'm in utter shock, I can't believe that one week from today I will offically be back in school! Lets just say I love summer a little too much and I'm not ready to see it end. I haven't posted anything in forever well because we haven't been to exciting, but we have visited Tropic the past couple of weekends. I'm sure you could guess why, its hunting season! It's been fun to see Bode's fam and Bode's loved being on the mountain! Here are a couple of pictures of Stanley's cute puppies that he has down at his farm.






Aren't they so cute!! I tried to convince Stan to let me take one home, but he would only let me take Bode, ha ha:)

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Oh those puppies are so cute I want one! Well enjoy your last little bits of summer!