Well our life has been pretty busy and pretty boring:( I've just been busy with school, its about been my whole life. I'm really lucky right now cus I haven't had to work much so I am able to keep up with my school work. So far so good! I start clinicals in St. George next monday. I'm pretty nervous, but excited. Bode has been working lots and when he's not working he's hunting! I went to Richfield last weekend for Hailey's bridal shower. It was so fun. We rode our bikes up to Big Rock Candy Mountain and ate dinner. We didn't really think our plan through though cus we ended up riding our bikes back to the truck in the dark with one flashlight, ha ha! It was quite the trip:) It was so fun to hang out with my friends and catch up on each other's lives! It's amazing how we get wrapped up in our own things that we forget about all the wonderful people that have been apart of our lives! I really appreciate all you! I wish I had some cute pics to post but when I get some copies I definitely post them!
No comments:
Post a Comment