Ha ha i'm not sure how many people would document there first IV, but if your in nursing school its quite the accomplishment:) After many trys and a bit a blood, TA DA!
Me and my sucessful IV stick!
Betsy watching Christy poke me
Christy's successful poke ( I totally look like I'm in a ton of pain)
Me and my sucessful IV stick!
3 comments:
Hey Taryn! Last time i saw you, you were all engaged! How are ya? how's being married? Yeah pretty sure i couldnt do that IV thing. I hate needles.
Kayla
kayla-armstrongpeeps.blogspot.com
Hey, I'm making my blog private. So send me your email to devluvcheers@hotmail.com
After you email me, I will invite you to my blog! Thanks! :)
That's awesome Taryn! I've considered nursing too, but I don't know how I'd fare actually sticking the needle in someone. Maybe with a little practice...
Post a Comment