Monday, December 1, 2008

Memorable 1st anniversary!

Happy belated thanksgiving! It was a really good much needed break! We spent thanksgiving in Richfield with my family. It was way fun to see everyone, especially my super cute nephew that gets cuter everytime we see him! We got our christmas tree the day after the break it was fun to go in the mountains and see some snow. I definetly won't mind if it stays up there though! We came back friday night to pack up our duplex and we moved saturday morning to our new apartment. We had tons of help thank you family you guys are great! We got everything put away in record time it took us three months+ to finally put everything away in the duplex. We even got our christmas tree decorated.

Today we had to get back to real life. Bode went back to work and I had to get back to homework. It was our happy 1st anniversary today! I know there were a lot of doubters out there but we made it:) It was a memorable one for sure. Bode suprised me this morning with flowers and new cute snowboarding pants. Bode's present made it here an hour before he got home from work thank goodness! I got him a coyote hunting movie and call. He was so glad I got him something he really wanted ha ha! I wanted to make a cute romantic dinner so I decorated the table and went grocery shopping and got the ingredients to make Bode's favorite spagetti with meat sauce. He was going to get home soon so I tried to get dinner started and I couldn't figure out how to get the stove to work. So I decided to wait for Bode to get home to show me anyways turns out that the gas is shut off cus I forgot to change it to our name :( so we ended up going to Milt's for dinner it was really good and I'm glad Bode could save the night. We did all the 1st anniversary traditions and ate the top of our cake (actually we pretend for the photo it was so rotten ha ha) Overall it was a great night and year! I'm so lucky to have Bode in my life. He is so sweet, funny, patient, and just way to good to me!

2 comments:

C said...

Happy 1 year! You two are so cute together! We're neighbors now yay! I'll have to come visit ya sometime : )

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Happy Anniversary! We will have to get together at Christmas! Ty and I want to plan a get together at our house! Wouldn't that be fun?