Update: Well finals are over! My classes and tests went good! Thank goodness! Only one year left:) I'm just enjoying my first days of freedom. I don't think I've ever appreciated christmas break this much before. Bode and I are really liking our new apt. and ward. We already feel at home. We had some fun on saturday night with our friends Brittney and Riley. Here are some pictures of our good time!




O
6 comments:
Let's do it again!!!!
I am loving the break too! I'm so happy that we made it through together!! We should get together sometime, and play!!
Hey cute girl!!!!! I just found your blog. You look great and SO happy. Congrats on the nursing program. I just wanted to say hi. Man I think about all the fun we had growing up. Glad to see things going well.
Karen (Stott) Kunzler
Hey Taryn! So good to hear from you, glad to know you are doing well and loving married life. You two are so cute together. Thanks for your comment on the blog. Merry Christmas too!
Brittany Christensen Sparks
TARYN!! It was so good to hear from you! Sorry I'm horrible at updating my blog, but my new years res is to try harder! lol.. Anyway.. It looks like all is well. How was christmas? You two are adorable!
Hey you need to update your blog - ha ha!
Post a Comment