Happy New Year! Well it has been a great christmas break, but if you ask me it went a little too fast! It was a wonderful christmas! We spent christmas eve with my family in Richfield and then drove to Tropic for christmas day. We were super spoiled! Bode got golf clubs, clothes, and some christmas cash. I got clothes, clothes, and more clothes:) We had some fun with the fam playing games and went to the Tom Cruise movie. It was good and sad. We also went and saw Marley and Me with Heather and TJ. It was good and sad too! Bode went to Tropic over the break and caught a bobcat with his dad (it was probably his favorite part of the break :) Mostly we were lazy and just enjoyed the time off. We really love this time of year and it reminds us how wonderful family is. We are grateful for Christ and his birth, life, and sacrifice he made for us. Because of him we have everything! We hope the best for all of you in 2009!
Bode

2 comments:
I love the new look!! And I'm glad you had a good Christmas break!!
Holy cute Nephew! You and Bode look like babes. I am excited for this weekend. I can't wait!
Post a Comment