Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bodies, Jazz, and Friends

I know school is officially started, because I'm already crazy again (poor Bode)! It's good so far, but if it seems like I disappeared off the planet for the next few months don't be shocked:) We decided to go to the Jazz game before our lives got too crazy, so yesterday we headed up to Salt Lake for the game. We ended up making it quite the event! Our friends, Alyse, Brett, Hailey, Jeff, Krachelle, Kyle, Brittney, and Riley all went up with us to cheer on the Jazz. A few of us went to Body Worlds before game, after waiting in line for 2 hours we finally got to go see the exhibit. It was really cool, I'm glad we were able to go to it before it left! We went and ate at Biaggio's before the game and then watch the Jazz kill Detroit! It was a way fun game and my man Memo must of known I was there cause he played so good:) Afterwards we went to get ice cream and hang out for a minute before we all went our separate ways. It was so fun to get to hang out with friends that I don't get to see very often!

(Kyle, Krachelle, Jeff, Hailey, Bode, Me, Brett, Alyse, Brittney, and Riley)

3 comments:

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Oh my gosh I was at the same Jazz game! I wish I would have known that and we could have seen you guys!! Bummer!

The Seely's said...

I loved it! I just blogged about it. We need to do it more. Thanks again for driving!

Jerrica Vaughn said...

ME=JEALOUS!!! TARYN, i HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SiNCE THE 4TH OF JULY, AND BEFORE THEN i THiNK iT WAS LiKE ALYSE'S BRiDAL SHOWER. THAT WAS FOR.EV.ER AGO! AND i HAVEN'T SEEN KRACHELLE iN YEARS EiTHER. i MiSS YOU GUYS SO MUCH, BUT AM GLAD YOU GUYS HAD FUN!!