Update: Well we are just keeping
busy! School has been going pretty good. I start clinicals on monday so that should be exciting. This semester is a lot of mom and baby stuff. The more I learn, the more I tell Bode that a
puppy sounds nice (sorry Stan and Nellie it might be only granddogs from us)! I wish I had a puppy now cause on monday Bode is leaving to
Texas for 3 weeks. I'm sure it will go by fast and I'll probably get a ton of studying done while he's gone, but I'm sure gonna
miss him!! Here are a few pics of me and heather snowboarding couple of weeks ago. It was beautiful weather as you can tell!



ha ha i just thought this pic is hilarious (sorry heather!)
1 comment:
taryn!! i found your blog on britt's page! i miss you! but hey, i got a puppy, and if you ever need a friend, just let me know and i can bring her over to play!! we should hang out anyways, it's been WAY TOO LONG. but it looks like everything is going good!!!! love ya girlie
Post a Comment