Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthday fun & More!

Ok so it's been a while since I've blogged. School is starting to get really busy, ya know just getting close to the end of the semester when everything is due. Besides that we have been pretty boring. Last week was my birthday and I'm well really spoiled:) It was the first birthday Bode was here for and he out did himself. Thanks everyone for all the birthday gifts and wishes!
Here are the birthday gifts Bode spoiled me with! I got Kenny tickets, a iPod touch, and a new phone! Like I said super spoiled:) I seriously have the best cutest husband in the world! I love you so much babe! Thanks for the great day!

Brittney got married this last weekend! She looked beautiful and we're so excited for them! Here are a couple of pictures from her bridal bachlorette/shower at Texas Roadhouse, ha ha it was super wild!


Bode and I did manage to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather! We went four-wheeling just north of cedar. I just can't wait for summer!!

2 comments:

C said...

Spoiled rotten----LOVE IT! haha. You'll love that new I-POD, I don't know what I'd do without ONE! You guys are so cute together!!

Riley and Brittney said...

You are spoiled rotten.... But we still love your guts!! I love all the pictures - I need to come get the bachelorette ones.