Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finally Summer!

School's out for the summer:) Yay!! It turned out to be a really good semester for me:) I got straight A's! Yay!! Bode is already getting busy with work. Hopefully it will be a good summer for him. Well I'll update you alittle bit about what's been going on.... I passed my LPN test and got a job in Parowan at the nursing home. It has been really good so far. It's kinda weird to actually be like a real nurse, but its gonna be a great opportunity for me to get some good experience. This new job means that yes, I finally did it, I quit applebee's. After a long fullfilling career there I had to say goodbye.
We were able to visit with some of Bode's and my family this Easter. Sadly, neither of us placed in the annual egg war.


Me, Bode, and our not very good easter war eggs



Ray, Liz, Kate, and Andrew

Micah turned 1!! He is so cute!

We went to the Kenny Chesney concert and it was so fun!! Miranda Lambert and Lady Antebellum opened for him!



Me and Bode before the concert




Kenny!

Bode turned 29! Happy Birthday Babe!!


Heather and TJ moved away:( I will definitely miss you best friend! Good luck you guys!


Me and Heather!


4 comments:

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Congrats on graduating!! So awesome!!!

Beagleys said...

We are with ya! Summer feels so good this year! Finally graduating and getting ready to move on! Congrats!

C said...

Yay for summer!! I'm so glad for the break. If you ever get bored give me a call--we can hang out!! I think we should go see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past : )

The Jensen's said...

looks Like you have been having a fun summer so far!!!