Our action shot
The view of Enoch?!
Liz and I went hiking in Kanarraville, after we finally found where the trail was ha ha.... the water was like fresh off the glacier, but it was so nice outside, it was way fun!
On another note for all of you one tree hill fans that maybe look at my blog, I'm so upset with the season finale, could it end more lame? Seriously, I think that they should of killed off Peyton, had the baby live, Brooke should of ditched Jullian (who is he anyways he's like brand new to the show and he suppose to end up with Brooke I don't think so ha ha...) and Brooke and Lucus should of gotten married and raise the baby. That would of been the perfect ending. I've always been a Brucas fan though so I'm a little bias:)
Here is my favorite video of Brooke and Lucas.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dKOAWJ5B2Y
4 comments:
That looks like fun! We also love that clip of One Tree Hill! We have all the seasons! ha ha Tyler even likes it, but don't tell too many people :)
Amen for Brucas!!! Miss you friend:)
Great seeing you at the temple too! Looks like you both are doing great!! Oh and it looks like you live in a fun area of Cedar!
remember when you and heather first got me addicted to one tree hill and i ditched school for a whole week and stayed in my room watching all the episodes?? haha it's a miracle i passed my classes. how are you friend!?
Post a Comment