Saturday, January 30, 2010

A rEAL NuRse...

YAY!! Its a offical my two years of nursing school was worth it... I'm an RN! We have been staying really busy with work. I started my the residency program in Stg and it has been great so far. In a week or so I should get hired to a floor or unit (hopefully!)They say they have jobs for all of us, so I'm trying to believe them:) Besides that we still love Norton, we are getting excited for our cruise in May (we need a vaca in the worst way!!), and we just bought our kenny tickets! Hope all is well!

2 comments:

Riley and Brittney said...

I'm glad you got your Kenny tickets. I wish Riley and I could go with you!!

TheGrandys said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting to be finished, I bet it feels great! :) I would love to see you sometime it has been to long