I MADE THIS:)
**I want to give a shout out to my mom for getting me a sewing machine for christmas....and a huge thanks to my home girl Jael who was beyond patient with me (p.s. i haven't sewed anything since middle school) ha ha now you know how patient she really was! **

4 comments:
WOOHOO! Now you better wear it, and not just stick it in the back of your closet somewhere. Wear it with pride Taryn! ;) Oh, and I love how you are absolutely swimming in scrubs made from the pattern that fit me perfectly. Hahaha. We need to sew again.
Ah, cute!! Yes, I'd have to agree--she was very very patient haha! I still laugh about us NOT having any thread...I bet she was thinking "oh boy!"
haha very cute taryn! Jael i might have to borrow this amazing pattern of yours!!
I'm so lonely da. da. da. so sad & lonely.... my request: you guys can have absolutely NO fun you have to sit home & can't talk to each other! I miss you guys.
Post a Comment