Friday, March 12, 2010

My new ride....

I got a new car:) Cute huh?! Bode tinted the windows for my birthday! He also got me some new running shoes and a cute jacket, spoiled me rotten. We have had a fun day! Eveything else is going good. I'm really liking my job at the hospital and am adjusting to nights pretty good, (but I don't think Bode is adjusting well!) We still love norton, he got his hair cut today and looks like a grown-up dog. I got two new nephews that are super cute! Besides that we have been pretty boring, just loving life!



3 comments:

Jael said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARYN!
and wow! That is a SUPER cute car! No more spearmint though, sad. ;)
I'm bummed I couldn't make it to your birthday group date, but it sounds like you've had a fabulous birthday. Hoorah!

Amie and Jesse said...

so cute i love the new car! im glad you had a good birthday!! yay!

The Jensen's said...

SuPer cute! Congrats missy! I bet bode is sad with you being gone @ night. I hope you had a fun bday!