Well I will show you what we have been up to....
I painted my front room RED
We got our passports for our vacation! YAY!! Only 31 days till KENNY, Mexico, and Best FRIend!
We still love this guy... he loves denta-sticks and toilet papering the house...they started on his fence this week so soon he will have a big backyard to run around in:)
I can't wait to get grass in the backyard...maybe he won't look like this anymore...
Can you believe this is how he sleeps ha ha... he is the funniest little dog
I've started to get brave and decorate the house. I also painted my bedroom furniture, but i will wait to post that later. Besides that we have just been working and loving life:)
P.S. Anyone that was planning on coming to graduation it is on May 1st @ 1230 at the Centrum


2 comments:
so cute taryn i love red, such a good color! i still haven't seen your house, now that i passed my test i will have to come visit you! i miss your face! we should have a puppy play date with norton,scout and roxy! :)
Hey I miss you guys!!! Cute love your house! I bet you are super excited for your VaCation. Your dog is so cute and a very interesting sleeper. Yes planning on graduation. I'll be down on friday, to pick up our sweet gown & to practice our walk or whatever we do ;) Hope to see you there! sorry I didn't see this sooner, I went to NY for the week with my husband for good old APX. see you soon!
Post a Comment