Sunday, May 2, 2010

Suprise...

I graduated officially... it was awesome:) Thanks to everyone that came! Here are just a few pictures from the fun day...

Bode turned 30!! I was super sneaky and threw him a suprise b-day party @ Milt's with some of his friends. It was so fun and secretly I think he really liked it, even though it might take him another ten years for the embarrassment to wear off:) Thanks for everyone that came it was super fun!

Bode is feeling a little old and i'm not helping, ha ha:) I've been making him listen to Tim McGraw's My Next Thirty Years for a week so I rewrote some of the lyrics for him....

I think I’ll take a moment, celebrate my age
The ending of an era and the turning of a page
Now it’s time to focus in on where I go from here
Lord have mercy on my next thirty years
Hey my next thirty years I’m gonna have some fun
Try to forget about all the crazy things I’ve done
Maybe now I’ve conquered all my adolescent fears
And I’ll do it better in my next thirty years
My next thirty years I’m gonna settle all the scores
Cry a little less, laugh a little more
Find a world of happiness without the hate and fear
Figure out just what I’m doing here
In my next thirty years
Oh my next thirty years, I’m gonna watch my weight
Eat a few more salads and not stay up so late
Drink some more diet coke and no more beers:)
Maybe I’ll remember my next thirty years
My next thirty years will be the best years of my life
hang out with my family and make babies with my wife
Spend precious moments with the ones that I hold dear
Make up for lost time here, In my next thirty years
Happy Birthday babe...I love you!
P.S. I need to give a shout out to my friend Anne.. She made the best cake for his birthday! Check out her blog it's The Higbee's on my list and then she has a link to her cake blog! Thanks Anne!!

2 comments:

C said...

Ah looked fun!! Hey that song re-write is hilarious : ) Jimmy & Bode can feel "old" together Lol!

Riley and Brittney said...

I love the song!! Thanks for inviting us to the party - It was way fun.