We went on our cruise and it was so fun:) It was a great way to start off the summer! We went with our friends TJ & Heather, Jimmy & Chelo, and Brittney & Riley....To start off our vaca, we went to the Kenny Chesney concert in Vegas...It was a blast like always....
We got on the boat in LA, and spent the first two days on the boat. The first day was overcast, but the second day was beautiful and we laid out pretty much all day long....
The third day we went stopped at Puerta Vallarta....It was a beautiful...We went ziplining in the jungle/forest...It was a blast!! A big thanks to TJ and his amazing haggling skills....
The fourth day we stopped in Mazitlan....It was another beautiful day... We laid out and played on the beach all day...It was wonderful....
The fifth day we stopped in Cabo...I must say that I LOVE Cabo!! It is so not Mexico-ish and I liked that....We went parasailing and it was way fun...different than what I thought it was like being on a swing way up in the sky, but it wasn't like an adrenaline rush...it was way relaxing... Me, Chelo, and Heather got to go up together it was way fun...
In Cabo, we also played on the beach....they took us on a boat ride out to see lover's beach and the arch it was really neat, there was also sea lions on the rocks out there it was cool to see them...
The last day was spent on the ship...it was pretty rocky, but we played cards and hung out it was fun....on the ship there is food, food, and more food...Oh my gosh you could eat all day if you wanted...There were a couple of formal nights here is some pics from on of the nights...Our waiter was way funny...He just kept bringing us plates of food, even when we said no, ha ha. We had a great time....
Here are a few of the beautiful sunsets....









1 comment:
I knew I had been there. Those rocks in the water looked so familiar. Did you go on the same zip line that we went on? Fun I am jealous.
Post a Comment