We had a busy day today....
Here is our bedroom BEFORE.....
Here is our bedroom.....AFTER....
Well I didn't do all of this today, just painted the bed brown... I painted the other furniture a month or so ago, but I get distracted easily so finally I focused and finished it:)
I know Liz, another bedspread, ha ha!!
My favorite part of this room, besides the bedspread is the super cute purple vase...
I'm finally getting brave and we are putting holes in my perfect walls...hopefully I can stay focused and maybe my house will be decorated cute someday!
5 comments:
That looks AMAZING!!! Great paint job on everything!
Looks cute! Now you can come help me with my table: )
Sooo cute! I love it. Good job
It looks so good! I love it!!! Where did you get your furniture? It's so cute :)
I'm so glad I blog too. It's the only type of journal i'll be doin haha. Did you go to the reunion? I was sad i couldn't go. I hate work???? How are things in Cedar?
Post a Comment