I had a fun 4th of July...I went to Richfield for the annual festivites which included....
My 5 year reunion...ha ha which was pretty pathetic, but most of my friends were there so it was fun to see them! I guess none of our classmates care to see each other ever again, ha ha...
My parents moved into their new house which is way nice, but weird to go to a different house in richfield...
HEATHER was there and we got to hang...We ran the 5K together and it was actually pretty fun...I was pretty average, but a ton of people ran it over 300...but atleast this gives me something to beat next time..I need to get my butt into shape soon!!
I got to see a lot of my friends and family, so that made the whole trip worth it!!
Where was Bode this whole time?? WORKING...BOO!
But I came home with a suprise......We got another PUPPY! This is Jett, he is a mini schnauzer from the same family as Norton..We are excited for Norton to have a friend...hopefully it will help him be alittle more social....





4 comments:
aww cute!! :) i love that they always snuggle!
Oh my goodness he's so stinkin cute! Those pictures with him and Norton are adorable!
Yay soo cute I'm super excited for you! Who'd of thought you'd have baby... I mean puppy #2 before the rest of us! ;) so cute.
who did you get norton and jett from? i want a mini snouzer so bad! and a friend for roxy! ps miss you we need to get together some time! maybe puppy play date? haha
Post a Comment