Monday, July 26, 2010

moRe Projects...

Besides trying to start and finish our yard this summer (pray for us that it gets done before it snows...) I have been trying to decorate our house, it is a very slow process. I have this problem that I see something i like, I buy it and get it home put it up, and a few days later I see something else and wish i would of done that instead. This makes me sad and well Bode a little mad cus then we take a bunch of stuff to the DI that I spent money on...oops! Well I've started to work on the office/guest room and this is what I have so far....

A super cute desk that I found on KSL.com for a very good price I think...super antiquey:)

Cool knobs huh?!

As you can tell it needs a little TLC, I'm trying to decide between painting it a fun color and then glazing it or sanding and staining it? Which do you think?

This is the cute new bed frame I got! (I took the picture at the store so no it didn't come with the cute bedding and stuff) Now I just need a mattress to go in it...

And my cute puppies got hair cuts...Very handsome little guys...they are still doing great..potty training is hard, but going good....they are becoming very good friends...


JEtt

Norton & Jett

4 comments:

Riley and Brittney said...

You have to paint it and glaze it!! Sorry to be so bossy but that desk is too awesome to not glaze. I'll take it off your hands if you find something that you like better - ha ha!!

Susie and Cody said...

I vote for painting and glazing also. Mostly because completely sanding that baby down will be a pain that you may not have time for. Just think about all those nooks and crannies...they'll be tough! Cody and I refinished a desk a couple of years ago by sanding and staining...I love it but I'm not sure I'd ever tackle that big of a sanding project again :)

The Jensen's said...

you are soo crafty! wow good luck! hope all is well for you.

Cory and Shauntae said...

You need to come help me do my furniture. You could teach me a thing or two ha.