Well it use to look like this....
Then we got some sprinklers and then some curbing....
And now it looks like this:)
Yay! We have grass...our house is staying much cleaner and so are our puppies:)
Our puppies are doing great...Jett is doing great with the potty training, he is beginning to take himself out by himself, yay! He loves to talk to us, he always has a bark, whine, or growl for everything he does. He is getting big, he is nine pounds, but I don't think he'll be as big as Norton.
Everything else is going good. Hunting season is here so Bode is staying busy:) Besides that we are just glad to have our summer project finished!


5 comments:
I love hearing about your "children" :) Miss you
Your yard looks so nice!! Andrew felt so bad he couldn't come up and help. I think he was kind of hoping it would take you all night so that he could help out. Also, thanks for being willing to watch Karston for me in a couple weeks....I just wanted to make sure that YOU are sure you are comfortable, because if you aren't comfortable I completely understand!
It looks great Taryn! Just something as "simple" as grass makes all the difference!
Yay!! it looks amazing!
yay!! your house looks awesome! we need to do a girls day, and all go out for lunch or something! how is your summer going?
Post a Comment