I can't believe it's September...still wondering what happened to July?! I woke up the other day and couldn't realize how fast {and slow} time seems to be going, but since it's September that means its almost October, which will mean {I promise there is a point to this} that we moved into our house a year ago. Crazy!! So I felt a bit depressed that well it still looks like we moved in yesterday...so me and Bode got motivated:) I realized that life is still busy for both of us and we are never {well not in the near future} gonna paint the rest of the walls so I might as well start hanging decorations up on my beautiful holeless walls. We figured we better start with the rooms that people actually see so here is what has happened recently in our great room and entry....
Isn't this vinyl so cute....My mom put up the same thing in her house and we love it! Cute fun way to display some pictures....P.S. Family if ya wanna make it on the wall I have four horizontal spots to fill so you should e-mail or send me a 5x7 picture....
I got this cute stand for a pretty good buy...and i painted and glazed my mirror. We thought we needed a color in here so we went bold...
Isn't is so cute?! I'm just hunting for some cute knobs, so if anyone knows where to find some unique knobs let me know!
Bode is still working on one more project we have going on so hopefully we can finish it by the end of the week and I can blog about it:)
3 comments:
super cute friend! i'll send you home with a pic of me next week so you can put it on your cute wall. haha. J/k. but seriously, you need one.
I love your decorations. Very Cute!! I wish I could just run over and see them in person. Being so far away is kindof sad:( But Riley and I decided that you are going to meet us in Salt Lake for Jazz Games!!
This is darling! You guys did a great job! I just found cute knobs by searching pottery barn hardware on the internet sometimes you can find it cheaper through discount places. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment