Saturday, November 6, 2010

private time.....

soi guess its time to follow the trend and go private.... so if you're not a crazy i totally want to invite you to our blog so leave me your e-mail address and i will add you! ** Even if i don't know you that well or whatever leave your e-mail....i totally have those blogs i look at for no reason or that my friends are friends with them and always talk about them so i check out their blog or if you know bode or whatever i totally want you to be our blog friend!**

25 comments:

Adam and Dev said...

devrifrandsen@hotmail.com :)

C said...

chelohillegas@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

aleshajenson@hotmail.com

micahandwhitney said...

whitneyrasband@hotmail.com

Kayla and Austen said...

tagrat@hotmail.com

Matthew and Lindsey said...

matthewtwaintorres@gmail.com

Susie and Cody said...

sushatwork@gmail.com

Yvette said...

yifediba@gmail.com

Karen Kunzler said...

karenkunzler@hotmail.com

Kathryn Lewis said...

Teryn...I don't know if you remember me but we were friends in Richfield growing up! I read your blog sometimes, I don't remember how I found it but it's fun to see what you are up to. I would love to be on your "readers" list if that's okay with you. lewgiggles@hotmail.com
-Kathryn (lewis) Swank

Cory and Shauntae said...

shauntae_duffin@msn.com

TheGrandys said...

Don't forget us! :) catherinegrandy@gmail.com

Jewkes Family said...

bri.jewkes@gmail.com

Michelle Morse said...

michelle-morse@hotmail.com

Amie and Jesse said...

daddysgirl40@hotmail.com

TORi said...

tori_sports20@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

taryn, it has been forever since high school but you are cute as ever! i look at your blog every once in a while and love it! i would love to still be able to read it... thanks! danyellmellor@yahoo.com

Tebbs Creations said...

alesha15@yahoo.com

Jael said...

I want to be your blog friend!
jkpellegrini@gmail.com

KaTrina said...

katrina_399@hotmail.com

Jason and Kayli said...

kaylibastian@hotmail.com Hope you guys are doing well!

Katie Snedeger said...

ktsned@hotmail.com

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

maddiandersen@yahoo.com

Jared and Katie said...

Taryn! I'm totally one of those people that you were talking about! I knew you through Brittney, but I like to read your blog! My email is katie_thornley@yahoo.com

The Swindlehurst's said...

For sure I want in:)PS Im still dying after our last hair apt!:)
davisk20@hotmail.com