Monday, November 29, 2010

day 8....day 9.....day 10

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving! I know we did! We spent ours up in wymoing with my dad, it was fun to see everyone and just relax.....Anyways on with my day's....

Day 8....Short term goal for this month and why?
This one is easy--Get my christmas shopping done before christmas!! It is so hard to think of meaningful gifts for everyone and I know we end up just getting stuff that we hope they will like. I honestly start thinking about christmas in September and try to think of cute gifts I could do that will be really thoughtful, but by December I've usually given up and run to the stores to find something! Hopefully you guys will all enjoy your gifts anyways!!

Day 9....Something I am proud of in the last few days....
When I was in wyoming I went to bed before midnight and got up before nine everyday! That is really good for me...my wild sleeping schedule...well that is a whole other post ha ha....
I'm also proud that we did our laundry as we unpacked from our trip, now it won't be such a busy day on wednesday when we are getting ready to go to DISNEYLAND!!
I'm also proud that our puppies didn't destroy our house while we were gone...the only thing we found was one christmas ornament chewed up...the rest look just like we left it....we have good dogs:)

Day 10....Songs I listen to when I'm happy...mad...sad...bored...hyped...This one is hard cause my music selection is definitely lacking compared to what it use to be...may my old black ipod rest in peace:(
Happy: Pretty much anything....
Mad: For sure...my favorite mad song is Brand New--Seventy times 7....pray that I'm not thinking of you when this song is playing ha ha....
Sad:I'm really not sure probably slow country songs...
Bored: I think I turn more to pop songs...stuff like that...
Hyped: Ke$ha--Your love is my drug....I have no idea why i love this song so much, but I do!

No comments: