Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 11...12....13....14....

WOW! I'm really bad at this ha ha...so here is some catch up posts!
Day 11: More pictures of friends....

Old school...

Besties....

Nursing school friends....

Day 12: How you found out about blogger and why you have one....
I remember my hair girl was talking about blogger and I had no idea what she was talking about ha ha....and then i got one for some wierd reason. Not sure why I have probably now cus everyone has one ha ha...
Day 13: A Letter to someone has hurt you recently....
I'm gonna pass on this one, cus i really am mind blank....
Day 14: A picture of your family.....

Old school...this was a 4th of july a long time ago....

My dad's side of the fam @ my grandma's 80th b-day...

The fam @ graduation

And of coarse the fam I hang out with the most....minus the puppies....

1 comment:

Petersen's said...

Im glad you chose one where I look wasted. oh the memories of that night. walking around in high heels... making out with mexicans.... haha! you suck at this whole blog everyday thing by the way.