1) If I die tomorrow--The Ataris
2) When the stars go blue--Bethany Joy Lenz & Tyler Hilton
3) Cut your heart out yourself--Dashboard Confessionals
4) Beautiful Disaster--Kelly Clarkson
5) Somebody like you--Keith Urban
6) Honesty--Tim McGraw
7)All in my head--Nick Lachey
8) A moment like this--Kelly Clarkson
9) There's more to me than you--Jessica Andrews
10) Blur--Britney Spears
Ha ha some of these I haven't heard in years...
Day 16: Another picture of myself....here's a real cute on at one years old...
Day 17: Someone i would like to switch places with for a day and why...
I would switch places with TJ so I could hang out with my best friend Heather who lives way to far away!!
Day 18: Plans/Dreams/Goals you have....
Plans: I plan to help landscape my yard real cute next year with plants & trees & stuff...plan to decorate my spares rooms and guest bathroom:)
Dreams: I dream to go on a cruise again with my friends to somewhere with a white sandy beach....
Goal: This a good time to post some new years resolutions I guess..... I have a goal to 1) Go to the temple each month with my lover 2) Workout and eat right (like always!) 3) Be fiscally responsible this year:)

3 comments:
I love your baby picture that is so darling! Hope you have a great Christmas! :)
I will just switch places with bode so that you don't have to live in oregon:)
Hey girl, I just had to laugh..when I was reading one of your posts about how you started blogging and you said that your "hair girl" told you about it. It put a smile on my face, not sure why it just did. Even though I feel like Im more than just your "hair girl" ha ha Hope your doing good, Ill be in town in Jan. We might need to catch up...if you know what I mean;)
Post a Comment