Well, its May 28th (our due date)...but we don't have a baby:(
**We are learning our first lesson of parenting...Patience....I heard kids have a mind of their own i think she is wanting us to learn this early in our life together....
**We are also going to teach her that sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do because I (and the Doctor) said so...(like come out of my belly), so the plan is if she hasn't decided to come on her own by thursday we are going to help her along...
Since I have officially been prego for 40 weeks... here are just a couple of things I have learned along the way....
**I have lost my filter somewhere during this pregnancy...someone will say something and I say something back and then I'm like crap I just said that out loud...so my apologies to anyone i have offended during these 9 months...I'm hoping my sweet self returns soon:)
**People say the weirdest things to you when your prego.... My favorite comments came while i was working... I had a patient start to cry and tell me that I am "a baby angel making factory".... my favoritest comment came just this week, i had a patient look at me and say, "Oh you got bit by a trouser worm" ha ha!
Things I will miss about being prego...its been nice to always know where my baby is.... its fun to feel her move...{she goes crazy when I drink a frazzle}... I get out of doing a lot of things like lifting stuff & turning patients... my almost daily coco butter massages by Bode (we have been thru 4 bottles)... he has been a good sport, so far they have paid off and i haven't got any stretch marks, but we still have a few days.
Things I can't wait for.... tanning.... I'm ready to look normal again... i want to go jogging... 12 weeks off of work to hang out with my baby:)
Well here is the official belly picture...
{Look at those chubby cheeks ha ha...hopefully baby takes those with her when she comes}
Well we will keep ya posted...
4 comments:
Yay - A belly picture - I love it!! And I definately did not see any chubby cheeks - you look beautiful. I'm getting so excited for pictures of your baby - I can't wait!!
HAHA, You are so funny. You look adorable. I'm sure baby will come when she is ready, all cooked & warm. Can't wait for you! congrats
You are tiny Taryn!!! Even though I just saw on FB you just had your baby so Congrats!! Its like the best feeling to have the baby out! Except after I had my son my stomach felt like jello haha.
im so happy you've got your little one here. that is so awsome. the pics of her look cute
Post a Comment