When baby & I came back home after the 4th...Bode had left on fire so we were on our own...We were sad:(
We did manage to have some fun without him...We went to Evantson and hung out with Micah & Eli (oh & Brienne and Jamison).... We also went camping...Maybe not the best activity for a 6 week old baby, but we had fun & she did really good! Sadly I have no pictures of the camp trip, but we mostly sat by the fire, she got plenty of attention & saw a moose:)
I can't believe my babe is almost 2 months old! We have a baby appt. next week so we can see how she is growing & get some immunizations, but she is getting pretty chunky!
She is starting to smile alot! Especially in the morning she is a very happy girl!
She sleeps about 7 or 8 hours at night
She loves bathtime & hates to get out
She loves to look around at lights and toys
Her favorite place in the house is the changing pad, it is on our bathroom counter in our room right now and she loves it cus of the lights & loves to look in the mirror
She rolled over on 7/9/11, but hasn't since & is not a big fan of tummy time
She has pretty much grown out of her newborn clothes
I think the schnauzers have gotten use to her, but they still like all of her stuff!
Happy Girl!
Playing with her toys
Sleeping on her changing pad
This is my favorite picture!
{ I saw this saying on my friend's blog and I think it fits perfect...}
You're everything I never knew I always wanted!






2 comments:
I'm excited to have a girl if it means I get to dress her in really cute outfits like Chesney always wears! She's so smiley, it's so cute!
Taryn, your little girl is absolutely adorable. Crazy she's 2 months old already!
And your blog comment made me laugh. Hopefully it won't be 3 years before I'm a mommy, but...probably right around there! :)
Post a Comment