Friday, August 5, 2011

Growin like a weed...


I never understood that phrase cus I definitely don't think of her as a weed, but whatever...Anyways the babe had her 2 month check-up and she is definitely healthy and happy!
She weights 11lbs & 12oz...73%--She was only in the 13th percentile at her 2 week appointment


height 22 & 3/4 inches....64%--She was 18 inches when she was born


Crazy how fast she grows and how fast time goes...it is August:( that means in a few weeks i'm headed back to work. It will be good to go back in a way I've missed it. I really like the people I work with and I'm super blessed to have such a good job, but I really enjoy mommyhood & would love to continue to hang out with her all the time. The good news it I'm going back to work part time so only two nights a week and one day in Beaver & most of the time when I'm at work Bode can watch her:) We are blessing her in Richfield this weekend with her cousin Eli so there will be lots of pictures coming soon!


1 comment:

Liz said...

The first picture in the post is super cute, but I LOVE the 2nd picture!! I seriously need a copy of it for my fridge! I think I would laugh and be happy every time I looked at it.