Where has the time gone?! My Babe is 6 months old. she went to see the doctor yesterday for her 6 month checkup. Her stats are:
Height: 26 inches... {56%}
Weight:16 pounds... {57%}
She is pretty average...though she still looks pretty cute & chubby:)
She is growing so fast here are all the fun things she is doing now:
Chesney sits up by herself
She loves to jabber and said her first word MOM!! {she doesn't know what it means, but all that matters is that she said it!}
She has rice at night and loves it
She has finally mastered the jumperoo
She laughs at the dogs
She found her toes & ears
She still has stranger danger...definitely likes mom & dad best
She visited family in Wyoming this month
She enjoyed her first Thanksgiving {though she has to wait till next year to try all the yummy food}
{Teyha & Chesney at one of their play dates!}
{She had her first encounter with Santa...she didn't cry, but she wouldn't smile either}
{Here is another super cute 6 month picture!}
{And here is a picture to prove that she does cry... ha ha}
It is so fun to blog about the babe... but here is a little bit about us. We celebrated our 4th anniversary on the 1st...Crazy its been four years! We were able to go out to dinner & to the movie. Work is going good for both of us...Bode's work is starting to slow down & mine is picking up! {Everyone be safe this holiday!} We are getting so excited for baby's first christmas...its amazing how much more fun the holidays are with a baby:) I seriously sound like a crazy baby person, but she is so fun & I think everyone needs a baby! {hint hint...Heather...ha ha}



4 comments:
Oh you're so cute. It's funny to see you say stuff like this because when I first met you you were in no hurry to make he jump into parenthood ;) you look great and have no need I cover up, but doesn't mean we can't do Zumba soon!!!!! (now that we have calendars)
I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys. Chesney is getting so big!!
Cute 6 month pictures! She is such a doll. By the way, the fact you even dared to put on a 2 piece means I have to hate you just a little bit...:)
6 months, yikes! Taryn I seriously cannot believe our babes are 1/2 year old. I LOVE these pics of Chesney. Yes, Heather needs to try this mommy thing, Lol! ; )
Post a Comment