Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween & 5 months...

Happy Halloween:)




I think Chesney had a pretty good 1st halloween....She was really good & let mommy do all this ridiculous stuff to her, ha ha! Anyways, we had a little halloween costume drama...her ladybug costume never came into stock:( sadness....so I ordered her a puppy dog costume...oh man if that costume wasn't child abuse....so we did some last minute shopping and found a tinkerbell costume (on clearance!)...she looked sooo cute!!


We went to Provo on thursday & bought her a winter coat...we are now ready for snow so bring it on...She got so spoiled with new clothes ha ha i just can't resist all the cute stuff!


We then visited Richfield...went to the halloween carnival....picked a pumpkin @ the pumpkin patch....and carved it so she could sit in it & we could take some super cute pictures... (thank you pinterest) she is going to hate me for this one day:)


We then visited Tropic to see some more family:) We had a very funfilled weekend.



{picking my pumpkin}







{Suprisingly she really liked the pumpkin...i'm starting to think i shouldn't of bought a bumbo and just got her a pumpkin instead}




{She thought scouty was so funny}



I can't believe that my babe is 5 months old! Crazy...I think i'm going to say this every month forever....she is growing so fast.

So here is what she has been up to lately....

She finally rolled over again. Yay! belly to back.

She likes to stick her tongue out all the time

She is getting pretty stable sitting up, i think a few more weeks and she'll be doing it on her own.

She likes to laugh at her daddy...he can get her to laugh a lot more than i can.

She fights taking a nap, but still sleeps great at night.

She is wearing 3-6 month clothes & 6 month onesies.

She likes her soothe & won't switch over to regular binkies.

We are looking forward to her first thanksgiving & getting ready for Christmas:)

2 comments:

Liz said...

I cannot get over that pumpkin picture! It turned out so cute!! Back in the day I was sulking because Karston was to big to sit in a pumpkin, and Andrew finally said, "if it means that much to you, we can try to find a really big pumpkin" and I said, "no, we'll just do it with our next baby"....but now I'm thinking maybe not cuz I don't think we can compete with the cuteness of Chesney's pictures. And she is such an adorable Tinkerbell! I love the picture of her laughing at Scout. Does she laugh at your dogs too?

Bode & Taryn said...

She doesn't really care for our dogs to much. Probably cus they are always licking her in the face (Norton) and stealing her binkie (Jett). I vote for pumpkin pictures! I tried to get Brienne to do it but she wouldn't...well she didn't think eli would be impressed.