Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy 4 Months & Fall...

My 4 Month Old!


She went to the doctor today and here are her official stats.....

Weight 15.1 pounds (78%)

Height 24.5 inches (57%)

The doc said she is growing great. We decided to hold off on starting her on rice cereal, because she sleeps through the night & seems to be flourshing quite well on milk:) ha ha must be whole milk!

Lately she has learned...

That she LOVES her hands! She is always holding them or putting them in her mouth.

She is getting quite coordinated with them and loves to put her binkie in & out.

She has a cute little laugh...She is kinda stingy with it though...She went to my Grandma Goble's house the other day and loved to laugh at her bird. So if you have a bird your in luck!

She loves to stand and sit up (with some assistance.)

She is sleeping great still & sadly in her own room!

I gave in and finally moved her in & it didn't even phase her.

She likes to be talked too & is getting good at talking back:)

She still loves her toys.

She knows who her mom & dad are, so if you come to visit and she cries its not just you. She just has learned stranger danger early.

She is starting to pay attention to the dogs and has even laughed at Jett a few times.

We ordered her a jumperoo that should be coming any day and I think she is going to love it!!

She is going to be a LADYBUG for halloween, I can hardly wait!


She has had lots of vistors this last month & made a couple of trips to Richfield, Tropic & Salt Lake, she even stayed in her 1st motel:)

We made a trip to the mountains on Monday & took some pictures. I think they turned out pretty good. Chesney did great and loved to eat the leaves as you can see:)


2 comments:

Liz said...

The pictures are beautiful! I can't believe she is already 4 months and big enough for her own room!

Liz said...

Oh, and if I ever get married again, you are going to have to help me find a guy who will smile anytime I bring up the idea of family pictures....because left on my own I failed! There is no way Andrew would agree to smile for a picture right now, and so I am way jealous!