I'm a little late on this post, but better late than never:) My babe is 3 months old! She is getting to be so fun! Here are all the fun things she is doing now:
She likes to play with her toys, she grabs at them and will hold them now. She really likes her keys and singing stuffed giraffe.
She likes to chew and slobber on everything. She will grab my hand & put my finger or thumb in her mouth and start gnawing away on it.. ha ha! I hope this doesn't mean she will teeth soon! She almost prefers to have her fist in her mouth instead of her binkie.
She like to sit up & stand... she is getting so strong!
She got her ears pierced on August 26th...( I know selfsih mom, but they are soo cute!!!)
She loves to pull on mom's hair & earrings.
She doesn't like short trips in the car...we haven't taken a long trip in while so I hope she still does ok on those.
She has tried out her high chair & bumbo this month so far I think she likes them.
She got a glow worm for her 3 month birthday:)
She has napped once in her crib...I really need to start working on that...I don't know if I'm ready for her to be in her room yet...that means she is getting so big!
She still sleeps great at night, usually 7 or 8 hours...I'm kinda nervous if I move her to the nursery her sleeping pattern will change.
She went to her first rodeo...she loved to look around and then eventually fell asleep on dad.
She still fits in her 0-3 month clothes, but they are getting kinda tight...it is so sad when you have to pack their clothes away:(
She has hair, but it is so blonde you can barely see it.
She will let me rock her to sleep only if I sing her "You are my sunshine" nothing else is good enough.
She likes to smile and has started laughing. She talks a little bit, but isn't a super vocal baby.
She is really particular...so I apologize in advance if you come and see us and she makes you walk around the house & hold her upright so she can look around. She just knows what she likes:)
The only causuality this month was a nursing shield...Jett seems to have ate it...we have yet to find it, but he is still alive so thats a good thing... I think.







4 comments:
you are such a cute little mom. good thing you did this whole baby thing first so you can help me out someday.
She's so cute! If it makes you feel better, Dean slept in his cradle until he was 4 months old. I probably would have kept him in there, but Alex pretty much forced me to put him in his crib.
So Cute!! She's getting so big - I need to see you guys!
Your little one is such a doll!!! She is getting so big and her smile is so adorable! they are fun!!!
Post a Comment