Sunday, March 4, 2012

9 Months!

This cute angel is 9 months old! She absolutely loves bath time! Here are a few cute pictures I took of her the other night.






She is just popping out teeth everywhere! Her two front teeth have broke thru....our nursing days are numbered ha ha!


She is a cherrio monster...she loves them!


She has been so cute playing with her toys the last few days. I posted a video on facebook of her "reading" one of her books....she has been doing it quite often and it is so cute.


This girl is never going to crawl:) ha ha which is fine....she definitely is not breaking any records around here. She is just a content little thing.


We feel like she is getting a little skinnier those little rolls are getting smaller and that belly isn't quite as jelly-licous:( We love her chunk!


She went to her first birthday party the other day...my nephews have turned two! Anyways Karston got a swing set and we discovered that this little girl likes to swing. It is so cute & it will be so fun as the weather gets better to get her out more.


I just want to take a minute to say how much I have loved being a mom, even on those hard days when all I want to do is sleep from working all night & she just wants to play with me. It seems like lately there have been some of those sad situations where babies have been going back to heaven & I can't imagine being in those mom's shoes....it just makes me heart hurt. It just makes me so grateful that I have her here in my arms and that I can cherish all these little moment with her.

This last picture is my attempt to take a picture of her eyelashes..."look at those eyelashes" is probably the number one comment I hear from people when they see her....I'm so jealous:)






She goes to the doctor this week so I will update on her stats soon:)

2 comments:

kent and alyssa said...

Gosh she's cute!!! Don't worrying boys both didn't crawl till ten months. And I honestly was sooo sad when Owen started to get skinny going from 93rd percentile to like 50th :( haha!

Liz said...

NO!!! She can't be loosing her chunk! Maybe you should slather those cheerios in butter before you give them to her!

She is so sweet. I'm pretty sure she'll be hearing compliments for her eyes and eyelashes for life!