Wednesday, April 4, 2012

10 months!

This happy girl is 10 months old!!




It amazing how things change around here...she learns something new everyday, or atleast it feels like it ha ha. I never posted her stats from her 9 month appointment:


Height 27.5 inches (44%)


Weight 19 lbs (51%)


Head 17.7 (77%)


She is pretty average...she is getting skinnier everyday:( Sad deal, but we knew it would come eventually... The doc told us that she should never be bored...wow that's a lot of pressure...so I'm thinking we need to adopt a 2 year old to entertain her, but we're not really into keeping a full time two year old so if anyone wants to come play with us we are accepting applications:) ha ha.


She is still not crawling, but this girl can get around. She rolls like a crazy person...she pivets on her belly to change directions and then starts rolling the way she wants to go. She can crawl going backwards, but not forward ha ha.


She loves to stand up with assistance...she can stand a few seconds by herself, but then she realizes we let go and she falls over. She likes to walk with us, but walks like a little drunkard:)


Her front two teeth are half way in...we are done nursing...it was definitely time...I kinda think that's why she is getting slimmer...my milk was definitely whole milk...i guess formula just can't keep up.


She says "momma", "dada", "baby", "baba" & "ya"

We are trying to teach her please & thank you...for some reason it is hilarious to her and she will start laughing so hard when we say it. (We have it on video I'll have to post it)


She loves to look at pictures & videos of herself on my phone.


Her favorite song right now is the ABCs


We are trying to feed her more "grown up" food, which means I have to try to cook ha ha I guess I shouldn't raise my baby on costa vida & panda express. She has had some spagetti, quesdillas, granola bars, bread, & pizza... probably bits of other stuff I can't think of right now.


We are working on getting use to a sippy cup...we only put water in it right now so its not her first choice, but she is doing pretty good.


One of our favorite things that she does is when she is playing and she starts to fuss, she puts her own binkie in to quiet herself...it is so cute:)


She hates her headbands:( I probably put it on her head 100 times a day.


We moved bathtime to her bathroom, we figure it was probably a little dangerous to still be bathing her in the sink when she tries to stand up in the tub all the time...it didn't even phase her...she loves to look at her reflection in the faucet.


She has been swimming twice and has done great. I found a cute floaty thing at target and it is awesome!


1st birthday party plans are in the works, crazy & fun & sad...can't believe she is almost a year!




Sporting her 1st Utah Jazz shirt...you can't really tell cus she was way to busy playing to have her picture taken...obviously ha ha!





She loves to play in my make-up bag when I am getting ready...already a pro.






Just enjoying a delicious granola bar for breakfast:)






Swimming in her floaty




Enjoying the nice weather... I can't wait for it to be nice everyday...now if the wind would be nice..we could play everyday!


She wasn't quite sure about the cold water at the lake...

1 comment:

Kate said...

I volunteer my two year old. He'd probably be thrilled to play with a baby that can move on her own