Thursday, May 3, 2012

11 months!

This little cutie is 11 months old!  
It is so much fun to see her changing everyday! 
  • My little 11 month old is officially a crawler...though it is definitely her own unique style:) She tucks her right leg underneath her & keeps the left leg straight to push her forward....I think she does it so she can get back to sitting position really fast...it is super cute!! 
  • She pulls herself up on to everything...which has caused a few bumps & bruises:( She is a tough girl though just cries for a second & then is all better.
  • Loves to get into the cupboards...all the cupboards in the kitchen & living room are child proofed, but the bathroom cupboards aren't so it is the first place she goes to play! 
  • She loves doors...if a door is open she goes to it to try to close it....I was picking up her room the other day and walked out into the kitchen for a second & I hear her bedroom door close...I told her she isn't old enough to play in her room with the door closed yet!! 
  • So pretty much she likes to play with everything that isn't one of her toys...loves the phone charger, my phone & make-up still.
  • I can't remember if I said this before, but loves to look at pictures & videos of herself.
  • The tv show she pays the most attention to is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
  • Loves to flip the pages of her books for us while we are reading
  • Loves to eat everything....she is loosing interest in her formula...if we are eating something she crawls over and expects a bite of whatever it is. Bode gave her a bite of mushroom & I think that is the only thing I have seen her not like.
  • Is really good at drinking out of her sippy...we will put the bottles away at the end of this month:( Sad!! We've also started giving her some watered down juice & she loves it!
  • She still has four teeth, but you can see the outline of her top teeth that are getting ready to come in.
  • She is getting more hair, but its still pretty thin & super blonde! 
  • She is kinda a little thing, not super tall & is getting skinnier. Wears mostly 6-9 month, or 6-12 month clothes. 
  • Still loves to laugh at her daddy! 
  •  I will go check on her and she has always managed to make it to the other side of the crib with her toys & pillows, or have the bumpers ripped off the crib....She must party in her crib before she passes out :) 


 Chesney's 1st Easter! 

We had a pretty lame Easter this year, cus I had to work that weekend. We colored eggs on Saturday, before I went to work. On Sunday, we went to church & then to St. George for lunch & played at the splash pad park. It was so nice & a fun park.
 Chesney with the Easter eggs... We did our own egg war & Jett's egg was the winner.
Chesney with her 1st Easter egg

 Playing in the water...It wasn't really that busy so next time I will for sure take her swimsuit...I thought it wouldn't really be age appropriate for her, but I think she would of had even more fun if she could of played in the water more. We had some mean kids splash us...It was really weird I was holding her hands letting her walk in the water and we had not just one set of kids, but two different sets of kids run by stop look at us & then splash us....Who does that?! I thought it was weird I'm like an adult & shes' a baby! So watch out for those mean st. george kids! 
 Chesney at the park by our house
 Being cute sitting on the counter :)

We went to Las Vegas this past weekend to have a little getaway and celebrate Bode's b-day! We stayed at Mandalay Bay & they have a lazy river at their pool so Chesney did quite a few laps....She still loves the water & her floaty! We just bummed around mostly, shopped a little & Bode won $800 bucks 
on the slots (lucky!) 
You would of thought we brought Miss America to Las Vegas... I think everyone had to say how cute she was & show us a picture of their grandkids. Everyone at the pool loved to see us make another lap...Of coarse she is quite the little poser....She smiles, laughs, yells & waves her arms for everyone wherever we would go...Loves the attention!! (It would be embarrassing if she wasn't so cute!)
 We went to the Aquarium...It was pretty cool and Chesney loved to look at all the fish...
 This is like the only picture she looked at me...she kept turning her head to see the fish.
 
 Bode worked all day and most of the evening on his birthday :( I at least had some cake waiting for him when he got home.

We've done a little home improvement & put some rock in our flower beds in the back...We are hoping to get a little bit more done in the yard & put some more lights in the house, before Bode gets to crazy with work this summer.
We had a pretty fun month & can't believe that I will be posting about my one year old next month!! 

1 comment:

Riley and Brittney said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she is almost a year old!