Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bahamas Cruisin 2013

Bode & I went on a cruise to the Bahamas with our friends TJ & Heather:-)
It was super fun...we went to Grand Turk Island, Half Moon Kay, & Naussau, Bahamas.
The weather was amazing & the beaches were so beautiful....I can't believe the difference between the Bahamas & Mexico...I think our favorite part {besides the beautiful beaches} was the Atlantis resort in Naussau...We could seriously just spend 3 days there...it was so fun. Thanks to Heather & TJ for giving us the courage to sneak on the most amazing lazy river ever ha ha!! We had so much fun just hang out with friends:-) Can't wait to do it again!!
WE MISSED CHESNEY LIKE CRAZY...but are super thankful to my mom & sister that watch her for us while we were gone...she had tons of fun...when we went to get her from my mom's we walked in the door & she started laughing & clapping her hands...I think she missed us just a little bit:-)
P.S. We go the worst sunburns of our lives on this cruise...still was so worth it...but as word of caution from people who learned the hard way....SUNBLOCK EXPIRES!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Even with your sunburns, I'm still way jealous of your Cruise! Chesney looks so big in that picture at the basketball game with her drink and her popcorn. BUT most of all....did your heart drop when she was locked in the car and did tears instantly come to your eyes, or did you walk around the yard like a fool saying, "oh no, oh no" over and over again. I'm pretty sure if it was me I would have been completely worthless and done just that. I'm glad she knew how to unlock the doors!

Kate said...

You are so skinny! I'm jealous! Your cruise looks awesome. I've been dying to go on one, but your brother is dead set against cruises. Chesney is so cute. I love how she just walks around talking...it was fun to see everyone last weekend!