Thursday, April 11, 2013

22 Months & Easter

I can't believe in less than 2 months we will have a TWO year old?!! CrAZy?!
She is so funny & keeps us on our toes.
She is way into counting these days...I often hear her counting & it usually sounds a lot like this:
3..4..6..8..9...TEN!!
{good thing we have few years till kindergarten we have time to fill in the blanks}
She has a new favorite movie...Wreck it Ralph.
She still likes to sing... though most of the time I don't know what she is singing.
She does the actions to the Itsy Bitsy Spider:-)
She is a little chatter box:-) I can't wait to know what she is saying, but at the same time I love just hearing her jabber away at me like I know what she is saying...before I know it they will be real words.
She LOVES to be outside & is enjoying the nice spring weather...we have finally conquered the slide...all by herself:-)
We had a great Easter holiday....we went to Richfield with all the fam & had a blast. We had a glow in the dark egg hunt, went to Capital Reef {& had a picnic, easter egg hunt, & egg war}, we had a Peep show contest {which was way fun & we are all very creative}, and just enjoyed hanging out. I really enjoy this time of year & holiday....it is a great reminder of all the blessing that I have & the blessings of the atonement in my life:-)
Here are a bunch of pictures...Enjoy!!











1 comment:

Liz said...

I love her jabberings! I love in the middle of her jabberings when she says, "Oh!" And I especially love when she tells Karston, "no" in her stern - I will be obeyed - voice. I'm sorry for you that she is soon turning two. It seems like no matter how fast they grew up and changed before 2, it gets even faster after 2...and I don't get to see her as much as you do, so maybe it's me that I feel sorry for, not so much you after all! :)