Monday, May 13, 2013

April + 23 Months

I always seem to let time get away from me...
Here is a little update of April & all the fun we have been having! 

 We got Chesney a swing set...she needed something fun to play with in the back yard....it has been a hit....she mastered the slide in a day....i think she has been getting some practice at the sitters:-)
 Over conference weekend we repainted the living room:-) 
Hopefully I'll hit the lottery soon so I can get some new cute decorations!
{Chesney was a huge helper & loved to follow Bode up the ladder}
 This girl loves to dress up in anything...when I leave my clothes on the floor {which hardly ever happens;-)} she puts on as many layers as she can....those are my running shorts & spandex on her head ha ha!
 Teyha stopped by to say hi....they are so cute & I can't believe they will be 2 next month:-(
 We have been getting some sprinkler time in....not quite as cool as the splash pad, but she has been loving the nice warm weather...me too!
 {Just being a cutie}
We had a fun night in Vegas @ the Kenny concert:-)

2 comments:

Kate said...

I can't believe she'll be 2! We need a swing set too, as it gets a little hard to have to constantly sprint across the park everytime Elle decides to go down a too-big-slide headfirst then run back to Dean to keep push him on the swing.

Liz said...

She is so cute! There are very few times I really want a little girl, but when I think of all the fun girly things you and Chesney will be doing pretty soon (tea parties, shopping, etc.) I think "oh yeah, a girl would be fun."