Sunday, June 9, 2013

2 Years old!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHESNEY!!
Can't believe we have a crazy 2 year old!
We had tons of fun for her birthday...I know that the birthdays at this age are mostly still for me, but she seemed to really enjoy it too:-)
  
A few weeks before her birthday, we went on the hunt for the perfect outfit for her 2 year old pics....
Here she is modeling:-)

 Aren't these little boots to die for?!

Well our photoshoot went a lot like this....


Pretty much sums up the terrible twos I think....She was sadly starting to get sick & we didn't quite realize how bad she was feeling when we tried to take these...after that day she ran a fever forever & we finally took her in to get check out.

Poor girl had double ear infections & a sore throat:-(
We pretty much let her do whatever she wanted like take snoopy in the bath tub:-) We took her back to the doctor after she finished her antibiotic & she still had a ear infection & tonsillitis :-(
She seemed to be feeling better by her birthday.
Bode put her power wheel together 
& we tried to decorate a little so she would know it was a special day!
 I made her this cake...I'm pretty proud for my first real decorated cake:-)
{Though next year I think I will continue to use my very talented sister!}
 The Jeep was a hit...she loves to sit & jam in that thing...the sunglasses are quite the item too:-)
 We went to the splash pad in Stg.
My mom, Andrew, Liz, & Karston were all able to come and party with us!

They had a blast:-)
After we went to Olive Garden for lunch & presents.
She is super spoiled {if you didn't already know!} She got a cute toaster & blender to go with her kitchen from Andrew, Liz, & Karston. She got some cute dress ups & an outfit from grandma. She got some cute Minnie pjs from Dean & Eliana:-)
This cutie loved her cupcake, but wouldn't use her hands to eat it?!

We took Karston back to our house & they drove & drove & drove some more in the jeep:-)
Glad he could come be her chauffeur!
                                                
We had some birthday cake:-)
  After we put her to bed that night...she started crying around 11....she must of partied a bit to hard, because pretty much everything she ate that day was in her crib:-( Her poor new minnie pjs...
Poor thing...here is her post party hangover fix the next day.
I took her back to the doctor this week for her well child & she still has ear infections:-( Poor thing...so we are on our 3rd antibiotic & will check back with him this week....this little thing might have some tubes in her future. 
She weighed 28lbs {60%} & is 34 inches tall {75%}
She is a fun active 2 year old... the tantrums aren't horrid {yet!}
She isn't talking as understandably as she should be for her age.... so she has an appointment with the speech therapist to see if we can't help her out a little:-) 
She still loves to count.
She loves to be outside.
We went to the aquatic center a couple weeks ago & she had a blast...hopefully I will be a good mom & take her lots this summer!
We also had our first pee pee in the potty!! Of coarse I took a picture:-)
Now I am trying to get motivated to do the potty training thing this summer...wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

THREE antibiotics?! That stinks!! Poor girl,she seemed to happy on her birthday, she must have learned how to deal with the pain. I hope she feels better soon! She is an adorable little birthday girl! Karston was telling me about her jeep yesterday and assured me that when he takes it out on the road he is very careful. And last of all...the pee in the potty picture?! You do know that makes you a bit of a freak right? When I saw it I almost retaliated by texting you the picture of Karston's giant poop....but I'll let you off with a warning this time. ;)

Kate said...

Poor little Chensey! She did look like she had a little bit of fun for her birthday though. I wish we could have been there and I hope the next round of medicine works for the poor girl!