This funny girl is 13 months old! Its amazing the new things she does everyday!
This is her morning routine...have a sippy of milk & a bowl of lucky charms...she only eats the marshmellows ha ha...smart kid!!
We have enjoyed a lot of her new toys she got for her birthday...
her cool swim pool & swing!
We went to the summer games opening ceremony & watch the fireworks...
I ran the 10K with Bode this year...he always does it for work every year...I am proud to say I beat him:)
Bode had a pretty good Father's day for working all day...He is a great dad to our little cutie...he is always so fun & I've never seen him lose his patience with her...he enjoys being a dad so much!
She is one lucky girl!!
We managed to go fishing one evening....it was fun for a second...we got eaten alive by deer flies...it was like a horror movie...they were swarming us...there were like twenty on our backs while we were trying to get back to the truck...I started running & freaking out a bit while I was carrying Chesney & she was laughing so hard! It was so funny & scary:)
Watching Dad fish..
Did I mention this girl likes pickles?!
This girl has worn our the toes in her footie pajamas..so I cut them off one night...this is her in her redneck jams...
We got a front facing carseat for her...it always looks so uncomfortable to sleep in, but she does seem to like to look out the windows in my car now...
The babe & I went to Richfield for the 4th...It was fun to see all the family & some friends...The morning of the 4th my mom, Kate & I ran the Liberty 5K...
Chesney looked so cute in her 4th outfit...this is her enjoying the parade...
She loves to point at things these days!
Swimming in the backyard @ grandma's house with Ellie
Well Bode has been MIA lately...he already works a million hours a week...then they got a fire on Cedar mt so he has been working even more...hopefully he will get a day off sometime soon! We are super proud of our hardworking firefighter:)
This is picture of Chesney in Bode's boots!
Did I mention this girl cracks me up?! I gave her a snack & walked out of the room & come back in and she had put her fishes in her toy & set her sippy on top...
Chesney recovered from her ear infections... thank goodness!!
She is getting close to walking...she has really good balance now...she is just a chicken ha ha!
She eats about everything we give her...like watermelon a lot!
Can drink out of a can or cup...still doesn't get the straw concept.
Likes to try to play with the dogs...really likes to watch them out the window.
"Daddy" & "doggies" sound a lot alike!
"mom" & "me me" are interchangeable... ha ha...but still only says them when she is upset.
Her favorite work is "Ya" says it a million times a day
Has a crush on Bode's friend Jeremy...Jeremy & Hollie watched her for me the other day & sent me this cute video of her just giggling @ Jeremy. So funny!
Still likes her toys...her door is her favorite
Likes her books...she got some touch & feel books and likes the whiskers on the cat
Likes to play peekaboo still...will put her hands over her eyes now...before it was always a blanket.
Likes the head, shoulders, knees, & toes song.
Doesn't like to be rocked anymore before nap or bedtime...usually just have to lay her down:(
She is busy!! Doesn't have time to cuddle these days!
She is a water baby for sure!! She would spend all day in the tub or pool!
She has 7 teeth...4 on top & 3 on the bottom, the 2nd tooth on the right just cut through.
She is a momma's girl these days...we have been spending a lot of time with the two of us...we miss Bode, but are glad its a good summer for him:)
2 comments:
We tried taking Karston and Dozer fishing for Andrew's bday. It was a huge disaster as Karston and Dozer both got tangled up in fishing line and then ran in different directions. The trip ended with Andrew's worm hitting me in the face right before his fish hook got caught in my arm.
You are pretty speedy little runner! That should be my goal to motivate to start running, "beat Taryn." We'll have to see if I have enough competitive spirit left in me to make it out the front door with my running shoes on.
It was fun to see you guys and run the race with you!
Post a Comment