Thursday, August 9, 2012

14 months:)

We started off July by going up north to Lagoon with my Dad & fam...we stayed at Jimmy, Chelo & Teyha's house and had fun watching the babes play:) It was so good to see them...we miss them!!

                    
 It was super hot @ Lagoon...can you tell?! Chesney goes bright red the second she gets hot...I hope she out grows that...we played at lagoona beach for a few hours & then made the drive home...Bode had to work so it was just me & the babe.
 This is my funny little helper...i think she has learned a few things from the doggies...
 She loves to put everything around her neck...like my swimsuit...silly girl! 
 My mom & I ran the Bryce Canyon 1/2 marathon on the 14th...It was really good for us:) We did pretty good for our first time I think...i finished just under 2 hours, which is what I was hoping for:) Now if I can just stay motivated ha ha! 
 This girl climbed through the dog door...it was so funny...luckily she hasn't tried again! 
 1st pigtails! 
 We went on a little hike to red cliffs...it was fun to get out & enjoy summer a little bit



 We went up to duck creek days & visited Bode @ work...this girl loves funnel cake:)

 Swimming in the backyard:)

We have had a fun month...we also went swimming @the aquatic center, had a pinterest date & went to the 24th parade:)
Chesney is so fun right now...she is super close to walking...she is just a chicken ha ha
She says "woof, woof" @ the dogs...she also yells at them...it sounds a lot like she is yelling Jett:)
She has 12 teeth...4 top, 4 bottom & 4 molars.
She has another ear infection poor babe:(
She likes her stuffed animals & will give them loves...so cute!
Favorite song right now is popcorn popping on the apricot tree.
 Here's a cute pic of her snuggling her snoopy:)

No comments: