Our babe is becoming quite the little person....I can't believe she is 15 months!
We are really loving the stage she is in right now:) It has its challenges, but she is so much fun!
August has been a busy month for me & Bode...Bode went on a 2 week detail to Idaho...so I was working & doing the single parent things ha ha....wow it was a bit chaotic...I had tons of babysitting help from friends & family thank goodness:-) I think Chesney was a bit confused on why i kept dropping her off everywhere & she definitely punished me when we would get home.
{Well our little 15 month has been up to lots lately}
{She prefers to feed herself...{which means I can't help her at all or she gets so mad}....she isn't very good at using utensils yet...mostly throws them on the floor & goes at it with her hands...but she is so cute to watch... just not clean up after!}
{She is busy busy busy!! These were some pics of her cleaning the pantry out for me!}
{We went to the county fair, parade & rodeo....she rode her first carousel and seemed to like it}
{She pretty much loves to play with anything that isn't one of her toys}
She got in one of the drawers and found some soap! Ha ha she must of said something naughty & was punishing herself...{if this is the case this parenting thing is going to be a piece of cake}
When Bode was gone I went to Richfield for a weekend...the baby needed a break from me...but seriously I was fine with her, but she honestly seemed sick of me ha ha! Sad huh?!
Anyways, while we were there she got braved & started walking {8/17/12}!
Bode was so sad he wasn't here:(
She is now a full time walker...it is so cute...we really love to watch her explore!
She loves to say "HI"...she says it to us anytime we walk in the room...my favorite is when we go get her from her crib & she pops up & says "HI!"
She is starting to follow directions...like if we tell her to go get her ball or to open or close doors or cupboards.
She loves to play in the entertainment center...I cleaned out the cupboards on the bottom & she loves to climb in & out.
She still loves to swing, swim & bark @ the dogs.
She mimics a lot of the words we say...she is a talker...there are some days that I swear she talks all day long:-)
She goes to the doctor in a couple weeks...so we will see how big she is getting!
No comments:
Post a Comment